So Shizuo's CR is going to be a bit. Interesting. There are four categories:
- Positive. Basically family and really close friends. These are people he would do almost anything to protect and he will be very quick to come to their help. They are also people he absolutely trusts and knows he can go to if he needs help. Of course he wouldn't want to trouble them either. These are people he also absolutely doesn't want to hurt. Maybe a thwap to the forehead, but he would try his damnedest to not harm them in any way.
- Neutral. This is where most everyone is probably going to be for a while. He'll still be friendly and polite, and he'll also help them out if in a pinch. But they're like the "friendly neighbors," the people whom he runs into the street from time to time. However, fair warning. You are not immune from his rage induced outbursts. He might apologize later, but if he thinks you deserve a vending machine being thrown at you, then it's going to happen. He'll try to walk away or resolve whatever made him pissed off to begin with, but no promises.
- Negative. Congratulations, you managed to piss off Shizuo enough times that he considers you scum and thinks you deserve whatever crap that comes your way. These are mostly to those are like punks, gang members, harassers, cheaters, liars—people who just live a more chaotic and sketchy life. They're not necessarily "dangerous" but they are "bad enough." These people will definitely feel the wrath of Shizuo within five seconds of pissing him off as he will not hold back if it's clear they're dirt and belong with the dirt.
- Kill on sight. You do NOT want to be in here. This is his absolute shitlist and currently the only person in his canon who sits in this horrible void is Izaya. If you make it down here, you have done a lot of bad things. These are the people whom he will throw things at on sight and just hearing their name will set his temper rising. So yes. Don't be in this category if you don't want to be thrown off the island.
- Uncategorized. Threaded with at least once and there were some interesting things that happened.
And to make it a little easier since I try to at least tag him out as much as possible, I'll only add people he's interacted enough to get some kind of impression and would likely meet again (either ICly or through OOC plotting).( cr chart )